- By Dwaipayan, 13 May 2021 | 3 MIN READ
The internet is like a cosmos of information. Therefore, you need to do all the hacks where viewers can find out your website effortlessly to consume your products and services. Here are 9 ways where your website stands out from the crowd.
1. Everyone looks for something extra. In exchange when you’re asking for their email signup, give them a downloadable how-to, some free research, or a coupon code.
2. Focus your visitors’ eyes on one thing. Don’t offer multiple things at a time – do the opposite “focus.” So, point people to the key thing you want them to do, and make sure it also benefits them.
3. Make it fun. Graphically, and with words.
4. Add a blog. Certainly, blogging helps to make you a niche in the market. Share them. Become a distinguished expert.
5. Update your website13 times a month. And triple your traffic.
6. Make your website mobile-friendly! More than 72% of all visits to the internet are via smartphones. Run a mobile-friendly checker; if you failed the test, you’d better address this quickly, because it’s already reducing your traffic.
7. Use video it is effective! Research shows that video increases the engagement time by an average of 50% – and the longer they stay there, more the business.
8. Think powerful “headlines and graphics.” Because that’s what people will see, that’s what you should spotlight.
9. Try being you. Whether “you” is just you, or an entire team at your company, you’re your brand make it count, make it unique. Make sure it reflects your values. For the reason that just as there’s someone for everyone, there are people searching for a company like yours. Make it happen.
Login to leave a comment.
By Shiva Chiluveru, 08 June 2021
The dynamics of current world situations have brought many changes in the ways we work. Some of us are able to be productive and some of us find it ve...
By Dwaipayan, 06 June 2021
Children today are open to a realm of digital devices from quite young ages making learning ever exploring and interesting. There are countless educat...
By Shiva Chiluveru, 03 June 2021
" My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness." ― Dalai Lama Why be Kind? For the simple fact that being kind strengthens human relationshi...
By Dwaipayan, 01 June 2021
Successful leaders use communication as an essential competency to build trusting relationships, align team members around a vision, take the lead for...
Every week, access the best reads insights, tips & tricks. Know what's latest in the market. We put together a great round-up of content, including Technology, Management, Meditation, Leadership, and inspiring human achievement stories. Never miss a good read again!
Young or old, knowledge stays unlimited! Lifelong learning (LLL) is the continuing, voluntary, and self-motivated quest for knowledge for either personal or pro...
R&D challenges in India are deeper: As per all India survey on higher education, 2017-18 by MHRD, only 3.6% colleges run Ph.D. programme and 36.7% coll...
Seminar / Event Date: Feb 05, 2021 - Feb 06, 2021